First of all, many people think they don’t need or can’t afford a professional kitchen designer on their project. While that may be one way of seeing the situation. We would suggest you look at this from another perspective and say you can’t afford NOT to have a kitchen designer on your next kitchen or bath project.
Therefore, as one of the premiere cabinet sources in the San Francisco East Bay, we’ve seen thousands of bath & kitchen remodels. And quite frankly, some of them didn’t go off as planned because the homeowner tried to do everything themselves. Allow us to reference our 34+ years of experience and give you 3 reasons to hire a NKBA Certified kitchen designer.
3 Reasons to Hire a NKBA Certified Kitchen Designer
1) REASONABLY PRICED. Probably the most common misconception is “I can’t hire a pro.” Did you know that the services of a professional kitchen designer typically represent ONLY about 4% of a total project budget? That’s a tremendous value, when you consider the amount of time and money a kitchen designers’ expertise will save you on assuring the right outcome.
2) CONSIDERATION OF ALL YOUR OPTIONS. Often times a professional kitchen designer will point out unstated or unrealized needs. There may be a cabinet option you hadn’t even considered that could maximize functionality of your space, all because you didn’t know it existed. Kitchen designers will evaluate all your resources and make sure to meet your budget.
3) EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE = INCREASED HOME VALUE. Building or renovating a kitchen and bath is one of the most important investments you can make in a home. Certified Kitchen Designers and Bath Designers are tested to rigorous and relevant standards. Whether it’s a renovation or remodel, each project involves careful planning, but more importantly extensive research and building knowledge.
What exactly does an NKBA Certified Kitchen Designer mean?
Because a Certified Kitchen Designer goes through routine testing, they bring expertise, knowledge and professionalism to any project. You can also expect them to:
• Have proven knowledge of kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
• Be an expert in the NKBA Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidelines & Access Standards
• Remain current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations & new products and equipment.
The NKBA is the certifying body for kitchen and bath designers, requiring a demonstrated level of professionalism before designers can even take the certification exam.
Distinctive Cabinetry has been helping San Francisco Bay Area clients with kitchen remodeling for 30+ years. As a result, when you work with a member of our team you can be assured they are a Certified Kitchen Designer with the NKBA. They have the knowledge and experience to work within your budget and space, giving you exactly what you want.
Click the button below if you need a Kitchen Designer.Yes, I'm looking for a Kitchen Designer.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.